Thursday, June 12, 2014

Down on the Farm {East Syracuse Child Photographer}

Stylized photo shoots are quickly becoming my absolute favorite type of session. I use minimal props (I don't want the attention taken away from the most important part of the picture...you) but I find the right outfit to be very important.  It's very exciting for me to see my vision and story, shown to all, in a photograph. Enter Lucy... a sweet, smart, adorable little girl.  Everything just rolled into place.  I found the perfect dress on an Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/CandyDressShop), and Lucy's grandparents happen to have some chickens (and a not-so-nice rooster).  Lucy really knows how to work the camera with the best expressions, and despite the mosquitoes and that rooster, I had a great time!











No comments:

Post a Comment