Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Apple Crisp with my daughter {East Syracuse, NY Family Photographer}

Now that my older daughter is in school I have found lots of time to focus on my youngest daughter, Isla.  One of her favorite things is to help me cook.  A few days prior we went apple picking at a local apple farm, Beak & Skiff.  I enjoyed a wonderful day of pony rides, apple picking, cider drinking, and bouncing in a large inflated pumpkin.  What fun!  So we took those delicious apples (we like Cortlands the best) and got to work making our apple crisp.  Thankfully a friend of mine gave us an apple peeler which made the process faster, easy for a two year old, and a caused a load of giggles.  My daughter surprised me by being an amazing chef; watch out Martha Stewart!

No comments:

Post a Comment